Website privacy notice and mobile app
Website privacy notice and mobile app
Approved on 05/23/2018, last updated: 10/25/2018
For Eldrive Charging AD (the Company, “us” or “us”), the security of your personal data and your privacy are a top priority. With this Privacy Notice, we aim to inform you what personal information we collect from registered and unregistered users of the www.eldrive.eu website and mobile application (the “Website”, the “Platform”), why we collect it, with whom we share this information and what information Your rights regarding the processing of your data.
Please read this notice carefully because it provides important information on how and why we use the information you receive when you visit our website.
1. Information about us
“Eldrive Charging EAD” is registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency with UIC 205175105 and address: Sofia, Pk. 1766, Vitosha District, Commercial Zone, Sofia Park, Building 16D. According to the General Data Protection Regulation (CPD), we act as a Personal Data Administrator when collecting, storing and using personal data received from visitors and registered users on the platform administered by us www.eldrive.eu and www.shop .eldrive.eu.
2. What data do we collect?
Unregistered Users: When you visit our website, we automatically receive certain information that does not directly identify you, including:
• IP address of the device from which you access the website;
• Browser, language settings, terminal type and operating system;
• Statistics on the pages visited on the website;
• References for the referring site;
• Number of clicks, date and time;
• Charging data for public charging stations, part of the infrastructure of Eldrive Charging EAD – including:
1. Duration of the session;
2. Location of the station at which the user charges;
3. Charge type (DC / AC);
4. Payment type.
Registered Users: For users who have chosen to register on the platform and receive news and newsletters from Eldrive, we collect the following data:
– Email address;
– Phone number;
Inquiries users: For users who have sent out inquiries through the contact form, we collect and store, in addition to the information provided above, the content of the messages and the recorded correspondence.
Users place an order through the online store: For users who place an order, we collect and store in addition to the information provided above and the following information:
– Email address; Phone number; Address.
– Order details (number, type of product / service, price, payment method and payment information)
– Product review or rating (if any)
– Warranty information for the product
Add cookie information
3. Purpose and basis for processing
Based on our legitimate interest as a site owner, we collect the above visitor data to:
• ensuring the reliable and secure functioning of the platform and identifying technical issues and malicious actions;
• better visualization and enhancement of the platform’s functionality;
• measuring and statistical analysis of traffic, information effectiveness and website usability;
• developing and improving the quality of services provided through the platform, including through market research and analysis.
If you have agreed to register on the platform, we will use your information for direct marketing purposes, which will allow us to send you newsletters and news from Eldrive. In any case, registered users have the right to refuse to receive newsletters at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button in the messages sent by us or sending us an e-mail with such request to the contact address specified in item 9 below.
If you have sent us an inquiry through the contact form of the Platform, we will use your information to respond to your inquiry on the basis of our legitimate interest or for the purpose of contracting. If the requester is a legal representative, it is possible to use the contact details for the purposes of direct marketing, insofar as there is a connection with the request made on the basis of our legitimate interest in complex service and business development. You may at any time opt out of receiving newsletters by clicking the unsubscribe button or sending us an email requesting the contact address specified in item 9 below.\
If you have sent us an inquiry through the contact form of the Platform, we will use your information to respond to your inquiry on the basis of our legitimate interest or for the purpose of contracting. If the requester is a legal representative, it is possible to use the contact details for the purposes of direct marketing, insofar as there is a connection with the request made on the basis of our legitimate interest in complex service and business development. You may at any time opt out of receiving newsletters by clicking the unsubscribe button or sending us an email requesting the contact address specified in item 9 below.
In the event that you place an order through the Contactless Charge Card App, we will use your information to process and execute the order based on data processing for the purpose of entering into and executing a contract and all related obligations, including performance legal accounting requirements. Based on our legitimate interest in business development and complex service, we may still use your contact information for direct marketing purposes, insofar as there is a link between the advertised product / service and the order you have made. You may at any time opt out of receiving newsletters by clicking the unsubscribe button or sending us an email requesting the contact address specified in item 9 below.
1. If you do not provide us with the information we require?
The provision of the above information is voluntary and entirely up to you. Your refusal to provide the necessary information for your registration as a user or sending a message will prevent us from registering or responding to your request or accepting or fulfilling your order.
2. With whom do we share data?
Eldrive Charging EAD safeguards the confidentiality of your personal information and does not disclose your personal information to third parties, except with your consent and in the cases permitted by law. group or with our service providers in order to ensure the smooth functioning of the platform (e.g., with hosting service providers, statistical analytics through Google Analytics, sending marketing messages, courier services, etc.). In this case, our use e stavchitsi services are required to strictly comply with their contractual obligations to us and the law on protection of personal data, including by taking the necessary measures to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
Your data is not exported outside the European Union / European Economic Area, except for the purposes of consumption analysis and direct marketing for newsletters from affiliate organizations based in the US. They are EU-US Certified Personal Data Protection Shield and provide an adequate level of protection for your personal information, equivalent to the General Data Protection Regulation.
3. For how long do we keep the data?
We store your personal data for no longer than is necessary to achieve the specific purposes for which they were collected, and then securely dispose of them. Your data is stored for the following periods:
– Cookie data – for 6 months
– Data for unregistered website visitors – up to 1 year after the visit
– Registered website visitor data – until withdrawal of consent to receive marketing messages
– Visitors who have sent an inquiry – up to 1 year, unless the data is stored on another basis, for example when a contract is concluded, when we keep it for 5 years from termination of the contract or payment of the debt.
– Users of the Eldrive application – until cancellation / de-registration.
2. What are your rights?
You have certain rights in relation to your personal data, including:
• Withdrawal of consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if you have given it without prejudice to the processing to date. When approved for direct marketing purposes, you may refuse to receive newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email messages we send.
• Access to information: this right enables you to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you as well as information related to the processing.
• Correction: This right allows you to require us to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information about you. Please always inform us in a timely manner of any changes to your personal data in order to keep them accurate and up-to-date.
• Delete: this right allows you to request us to delete your personal data when we have no valid reason to continue processing them, e.g. if the purpose for which the data was collected or the processing was unlawful was achieved.
• Objection to Processing: In cases where we rely on our legitimate interests as grounds for processing, you may object to this processing on grounds relating to your particular situation. You also have the right to object when processing is for direct marketing purposes or your data is being processed for statistical purposes.
• Restriction of processing: this right allows you to request us to suspend the processing of your personal data if, for example, you want to determine the accuracy of the data or the reasons for their processing.
• Data portability: this right is limited to cases where data is processed automatically and provided to you by your consent or for the purpose of executing a contract, allowing you to request us to provide the stored data in electronic form Your data to you or to a third party.
• Right of complaint – If you believe that any of your rights have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with us and / or the supervisory authority of the Personal Data Protection Commission – https://www.cpdp.bg/.
For questions related to this privacy notice or if you wish to exercise any of your rights as a data subject, you can contact us by email at [email protected] or on our physical address – Sofia, Sofia Park, Commercial Zone, Building 16D.
When submitting claims as a data subject, please complete and send us this form (link). Upon such request, you may need to provide us with information confirming your identity. This requirement is part of our data protection measures and aims to ensure that personal information is not provided to a person who is not entitled to receive it.
10. Changes to the notification
We may update this notice at any time by informing you in reasonable time-frame on our Website.